Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fight Night

I love the Korean restaurant more and more each day. There are not many places that have such good food and entertainment. Like last night, I am sitting there eating my sushi, and a fight breaks out between a group of guys who have a private room. They finally calm down, have more to drink, and start fighting again 15 mintues later. This cycle repeats about 3 times. I was in a pretty foul mood myself after the day's events so it was a welcome distraction. It has been a long time since I had been to a place where fights break out. I think the last time was with my dad at one of his hangouts. Anyway, despite their hostilities to one another, they are all very kind and treat me like their favorite customer. The lady even gave me an extra Coke with our carry-out order today. And Monte is starting to like their seaweed/vegetable rolls. You could argue that they are really the only game in town, but we sure will miss them.

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing like a good ol' Kaza fight at your local Korean sushi and pizza restaurant. I am surprised there is no video!

    ReplyDelete