Saturday, February 27, 2010

Goodbye Nina for a little while


A happy day. Over 3 hours together as we say goodbye at the end of Trip 2. Nina will be legally ours in 15 days and we can bring her home a few weeks after that once the birth certificate, passport, and visa are in place.

Nina is suffering a bad hair day but is still so cute. Her eyes are so dark we have yet to find her pupils.

Off to a slow start today but she'll get going. Army crawl.




I remember these from the first trip.


But I don't remember them tasting like this.


Yuck! Let's move on to my favorite activities. Some things never get old.


Feeling better after a change of clothes.



I like this lady a lot.



A whole lot.


I am feeling my power today. Check it out. (some technical difficulties with the video but still worth it. Turn your head sideways and enjoy!)


I am happy. Things just might work out for me after all.

7 comments:

  1. A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.

    Love the updates. Bon Voyage and safe home. You need to get back here to see Canada vs US in the mens hockey tomorrow!!! Note I have NOT predicted the result :-)

    My husband wants to come off the blog now, I just keep on saying how cute Nina is - I think he is afraid I will want to go back to Kaz for #3!!

    Enjoy your homecoming - soon you will head back for your little Nina.

    Cheers

    mk

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just beautiful!!!!! Even with a bad hair day she's a doll. The countdown to bringing Nina home begins! I'm so excited and happy for you. Have a safe trip home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how it is possible but I swear she gets more beautiful everyday!!!! You guys are so blessed...She is definantly a precious gift, well worth the wait...God Bless you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the pictures and video, but it's almost torture to watch....can't wait to meet her and love on her some!!!! She was checking out those finger nails Monte! Have a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the wild rockin look she's sporting. She can blame Aunt Aimee for the icky sweet potato puffs, I thought she would like them. Wow, I'm a new Aunt, I can't wait to hear her call me Aunt Aimee. I love her so much already! Love you all, get home safely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi guys. Hope you arrived home safe and sound. I bet you your two older kiddies were delighted to see you!

    Here's hoping the time literally flies by until you go back and pick up little Nina and bring her HOME!

    mk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monte, thank you for sharing your blog with me. I continue to pray for your family. I am so thankful things are working out for you. I have shared your story with my sister in law and she has shared it with her church and her family. Many, many prayers are bombarding heaven on your behalf! Your daughter is beautiful. I look forward to seeing her in person. Hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete